Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances (using short-wavelength UHF radio waves in the ISM band from 2.4 to 2.485 GHz) from fixed and mobile devices, and building personal area networks (PANs). It can connect several devices, overcoming problems of synchronization.
Bluetooth 5 was announced in June 2016. It will quadruple the range, double the speed, and provide an eight-fold increase in data broadcasting capacity of low energy Bluetooth connections, in addition to adding functionality for connectionless services like location-relevant information and navigation. It is mainly focused on Internet of Things emerging technology.
The Bluetooth technology constantly evolving and changing, Sofer follows this technology and developed many new products
1. Using BT4.0 to communication with mobile phone
2. 3 kinds of filtering algorithm for different user to get the best effect
3. Record and replay heart sounds by mobile phone
4. Provide the suggestions based on data analysis
1. Using mobile APP to communication with lamp
2. Adjust luminance and color temperature by mobile
3. Help falling asleep by periodic luminance change
4. Sun rise simulation
If you are interesting in above cases or you have new ideas, please contact us.